To give you the highest level of patient care, we are upgrading our computer system with leading technology.
We have two patient portals for different purposes. Please let us know what you need to do so we can direct you to the appropriate portal.
The links below will direct you to our Athena Patient Portal.
- I am an established patient and I need to schedule an appointment.
- I am a NEW patient and I need to schedule an appointment.
- I need to view my upcoming appointments.
- I need to pay my bill online.
- I need to manage my communication settings.
The links below will direct you to our EMA Patient Portal.
Please note that the EMA portal must be set up by an Associates in Dermatology staff member.
- I need to update my medical history.
Effective August 6, 2015: To protect your security, our patient portals require an up-to-date version of Google Chrome AND Firefox. Attempting to use the patient portal in a very old browser, such as Internet Explorer 6, will result in a connection error.
Interested in an appointment or consultation?
Give us a call at 800-827-SKIN(7546) or contact us today!
The best resource for skin care. Always good advice and care. Sarah Fellenz is great in care and service. The OTC cream she recommended is working very well to reduce/remove skin eruptions. Thank you to your wonderful staff.
— James T.