Call Center Representatives / Schedulers
Education and experience:
- High school diploma
- 1-2 year of relevant work experience
- Must have previous customer service/call center experience and/or front desk experience, ideally for a medical setting (desired but not required)
Abilities and Skills:
- Great customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Schedule patient appointments (on our EMR - Athena Health / Software program)
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Maintain a positive attitude towards patients at all times and be able to handle stress as it arises
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to listen and understand information and communicate in both oral and written form
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package available.
Job Type: Full-time
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the specific opening (position you are applying for) in the subject line. We look forward to receiving your application.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by this site is intended solely for educational purposes. This information is not to be used for medical diagnostic purposes and is not intended to serve as a recommendation for treatment and/or management of any medical/surgical condition. Most of all, this information should not be used in place of a physician or other qualified health provider. If you believe you have a medical condition, please contact your physician immediately.
My husband and I both had a wonderful experience at Dr. Michael Steppie's office in Kissimmee. We both had to have cell's removed and patient care was of the upmost. The staff was always asking how I felt and if I felt any pain. My whole experience was wonderful. When I was finished with surgery, they started on my husband. He also said his whole experience was very professional and we both recommend Dr. Steppie's office for our friends.
— Katherine R.