- Medical Assistant with previous medical experience, ideally in a Dermatology practice. Certified MAs are also preferred.
Abilities and Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, concentration on EMR and such software program.
- Maintain a positive attitude towards patients at all times and be able to handle stress as it arises.
- Obtain medical information and prepare patient for the Provider.
- Able to listen and to understand information and communicate in both oral and written form.
- Greet and log in patients arriving into office.
- Maintains examination/treatment rooms in a neat and orderly manner.
- Prepares examinations/treatment rooms for provider's use and ensure that appropriate supplies, equipment, and instruments are available and ready on daily basis.
- Help Provider examine and treat patients, handing them instruments and materials or performing such tasks as giving injections and removing sutures.
- Correctly labels laboratory specimens prior to sending to lab.
- Records and documents all medical information and all prescribed medications and drug samples in patient's electronic record.
- Ability to multi-task and handle critical issues as they arise.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefits package available.
- Traveling required (More details will be provided during the interview)
Job Type: Full-time
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the specific opening (position you are applying for) in the subject line. We look forward to receiving your application.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by this site is intended solely for educational purposes. This information is not to be used for medical diagnostic purposes and is not intended to serve as a recommendation for treatment and/or management of any medical/surgical condition. Most of all, this information should not be used in place of a physician or other qualified health provider. If you believe you have a medical condition, please contact your physician immediately.
Last week I had the opportunity to meet you and your fine staff as you worked to clean up a cancerous spot on my face. It turned out to be a lot deeper than anyone including me believed. It took five passes to get to the bottom of it. No one on your team gave up on the effort to get it all. Every time I had to go back for you to search further, everyone was upbeat and positive. Words cannot express how important this was to me as I was getting more and more discourages. Peter, and your magical staff, could not have been more professional nor kind. They each in their own way went out of their way to make me as comfortable as possible while explaining what was going to happen next. Further, I am deeply appreciative of you taking the time to meet with my wonderful wife to explain the process, successes, and challenges.
— Robert OK